Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Review - Escada - Moon Sparkle For Men


Moon Sparkle for Men evokes memories of hot summer party nights filled with a sexy, magical intensity where anything is possible. Aromatic citrus notes and cool spice, washed by an invigorating aquatic accord, mingle to create a fragrance of extreme masculine freshness.
Notes:Bergamot, Mandarin, Pepper, Ginger, Marine Accord, Violet, Green Grape, Floral Aquatic, Georgywood, Cedarwood, Marine Amber, Vetyver.Style: Invigorating. Fresh. Cool.
1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray $45.00

So what if I am not a man -- I got a sample of this stuff and I had to try it. I have had such great luck with many of the fragrances from Escada. They know what they are doing. This is no exception -- l love this. Hey, I'll let the guys use it - after all it claims to be for them and says "a fragrance of extreme masculine freshness". I beg to differ: I swear it can be used by men or women. It definitely gives the 'fresh' scent that they claim. It contains citrus notes so right away it grabbed my nose. I do get a whiff of the Mandarin as well as the ginger along with the many other scents. It really is not heavy or overpowering. It is a terrific summer scent. . . but stock up if you like it. They have a habit of pulling scents after a while. I have had some great luck in finding Escada at Marshalls and TJMaxx for discounted prices. It doesn't hurt to look around - you might save some money while you get some exercise walking around the stores. Seriously, this is a nice fresh scent -- but they also make it specifically for women. I haven't tried that as I did not get a sample of that. I got a sample of this so I tried it. I can stretch this sample out for quite a while.

No comments: