Monday, June 16, 2008

Review - Bohemian Body Butter



Bohemian Body Butter by Vermont Bee Balm Company is the ultimate solution for problem dry skin. This 100 percent natural body butter is handmade in Craftsbury, Vermont. The combination of pure olive oil, water, cocoa butter, pure Vermont beeswax, lemongrass & citrus essential oils and sodium borate creates a long lasting moisturizer that will soften your skin all over. Luxurious!

This body butter is really wonderful. It is quite thick and waxy, so not the best for all over use in the summertime, but in the winter I think it might be a staple. Right now I have just been using it on "tough" areas like my elbows and knees. I love it. I don't think my elbow has ever been so smooth ever! The smell is heavenly, sort of citrusy with a rosewood base maybe. The smell really is lovely, very natural and soothing. The best part for me is that the butter leaves your skin looking sort of shiney (but your skin can still breath) so you look like your glowing. This body butter for an all natural organic product is great, you should give it a try!

No comments: