Sunday, October 12, 2008

Review - Repairologie leave in treatment


Infuses the hair cuticle to help nourish and restore healthy texture and strengthens against damage.

This is my old standby. I believe I've actually been using it since high school (and I confess, that was some 18 years ago... wow that's weird to consider). Other leave in conditioners seem to (a) not work (b) make me a greaseball or (c) did i mention NOT WORK? But infusium has always worked for me, from the time of huge hairsprayed bangs and over moussed hair to using hot irons and curling irons way too much. It doesn't work absolute magic but I can tell, it prevents a lot of would-be damage, smells nice, and does the job. It's so cheap too, and a bottle seems to last me months and months and months. I've had the bottle I'm using now for well over a year. You just apply it to your towel dried hair, comb through, and do your business.

No comments: