Sunday, October 26, 2008

Review - derma e Tea Tree and E Antiseptic Crème



This rich, soothing crème with unlimited uses combines 5% Tea Tree Oil and 3,000 I.U. of Vitamin E with other synergistic herbs, vitamins and natural oils. Its antiseptic properties make it perfect to treat many conditions including blemishes, fungal infections, sunburn, dry skin, rashes, and dermatitis. It soothes itchy bug bites and also works as a natural insect repellent. This remarkable formula effectively treats a variety of skin problems and provides fast soothing relief for dry, itchy skin. It may be used as a daily moisturizing crème for normal to dry skin types, and will help protect against future skin problems. 4oz. Regular Price $12.50

I have a confession to make. I got a sample of this derma e Tea Tree and E Antiseptic Crème in the sample pack I ordered from the web site. I sat there and said -- why the heck did they send that -- what would I ever use it for??? I tossed it aside. I was reading the October 27th edition of Woman's World and page 14 was headed 'Embarassing health woes - solved!'. It went on to describe a yeast infection found under your breasts which has a vinegary odor when it gets warm and moist (nice way of saying -- when you sweat there). Yikes, I have that and I have been using soap and water several times a day and powder to help it stay dry. It suggested applying Tea Tree Oil twice a day and it will usually clear up the yeast infection within 48 hours. I thought to myself -- gee, I think one of the samples has Tea Tree in it and I found it. Sure enough it did. I used it -- lo and behold -- it worked. It did not even take the 48 hours. It left the skin feeling soft and smooth and the scent is certainly better than a vinegary odor. Now I just need to order the full size and the cost is certainly worth it. Hey, don't just go by me and say -- I don't have that problem. Look at the various uses they suggest -- it is a valuable asset to have on hand for many problems.

No comments: