Thursday, October 9, 2008

Review - Almay Intense i-Color Mascara



Create longer, curvier lashes with a subtle hint of complementary Color to instantly intensify your Eye Color. Exclusive gel-based formula visibly lengthens lashes up to 50%. Easily applied using a spiral brush that smoothly and evenly coats lashes for length and curl. $4.00 - $7.00

I have tried just about every mascara out there and I like most of them. I always use an eyelash brush after the application so that I can prevent any clumping or flaking for later on. I have had very good luck using the eyelash brush/comb. For some reason lately my eyes seemed to be a bit dry so I decided to try Almay Intense i-Color Mascara as Almay is hypoallergenic. I am not an expert but thought that might mean it is more gentle. At any rate it definitely did not irritate my eyes any more and it goes on very easily. I use my brush and I do not have to curl the lashes at all -- they just seem curlier with the mascara on them. I had no problem with clumping or flaking and that might well be due to my use of my brush/comb. The mascara stayed on all day and was easily removed. So I am going to keep this mascara in my stash of cosmetic goodies. I gave a price range as I would probably not ever order this from a web site and pay the S + H. It can be found in just about any local stores that sell cosmetics. I actually found it for less than $4.00 and I think that is an excellent price for such a good product.

No comments: