Monday, October 20, 2008

Review - Derma E Vanilla Bean Cleansing Mousse

Vanilla Bean Cleansing Mousse, Age-Defying Facial Formula 6oz 15.50

I love to share my thoughts on great products! This is one for sure; it’s probably one of the most gentle cleansers I have used. It’s a creamy white and froths into a rich lather that incredibly isn’t irritating to my eyes. It does a great job of removing all of my makeup minus mascara. When I am done and towel dry I am left with soft smooth skin that feels hydrated, I am not rushing to apply moisturizer either, it doesn’t strip my skin in the slightest. I am saving my favorite attribute till the end, the scent! It’s a luscious vanilla that isn’t perfumy! It’s to die for, it’ smells like you just split a vanilla bean... I can’t get enough of it. Also as you can see this comes with a pump top, I have found that I need less than ½ of a pump to cleanse my entire face. I highly recommend all that are seeking a gentle, real deal cleanser to give this a try... The coolest thing is they offer a free sampler pack on their site; you get a bunch of samples for only $4.95 to cover packaging and shipping. This is an offer all should look into. I am excited for more, more more!


Sheba says:

Thanks for the great tip - I went onto the site and ordered the sampler pack for $4.95. I got it and it includes a $5.00 coupon towards a future purchase so the samples will end up costing nothing. I actually got a couple of this Derma E Vanilla Bean Cleansing Mousse in my little stack of samples. City Slicker did not exaggerate at all -- this cleanser is incredible. It is one of the most gentle cleansers I have used while it works so well. It leaves your skin so fresh, clean and hydrated. The scent is definitely among the best vanillas I have used. It is a real vanilla rather than a perfume-type scent. It is a very fresh fragrance which actually leaves you with just a tinge of it when you are done and it will dissipate pretty quickly. Using this Cleansing Mousse is almost like your own private little spa treatment for your face. Your face will love you for using it.



No comments: