Saturday, October 18, 2008

Review - Emerge Anti-Aging Skin Cleanser



Anti-Aging Cream CleanserAge Perfect Cleansing Cream, enriched with Vitamin C and Matrixyl 3000, is formulated to gently cleanse, smooth and invigorate mature skin. It eliminates impurities and leaves skin feeling smooth and energized. Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. Promotes healthier and younger-looking skin. Firms, tones and improves texture of the skin.
$30.00

I have been using this cleansing cream for just over a week. Gee, I thought that within a week I would be looking 20 something!!!! Haha. Seriously, it does a very nice job of cleaning and smoothing my face. I don't think I look any younger but I haven't given up yet!! I do think my face has improved texture and seems a bit firmer but that could be due to me looking in the mirror without my glasses. Even with my glasses on I do think I see some improvement in my skin tone and texture. I will continue with this for a while to see if it continues to improve or just stay with the improvement I now see. I am happy with Emerge Anti-Aging Skin Cleanser as there are some good results. Just do not expect to look like you had a Botox treatment. . . in other words, don't expect too much.

No comments: