Monday, October 6, 2008

Review - Ocean Potion Lip Potion SPF 45


This all-season Lip Sun Block offers the most effective protection for lips and other sensitive areas: ears, nose and around eyes for spot protection. Made with rich conditioners to help keep lips soft and smooth. With Aloe Vera. Water Resistant $1.99

This Ocean Potion Lip Potion SPF 45 feels wonderful on your lips. It is not waxy or stiff to apply. It is so creamy and easy on your lips or around your eyes or just about any delicate area that needs this SPF 45 protection. I have an Orange/Vanilla flavor which is one of my personal favorite scents so I am very happy with it. It does offer excellent protection from the sun. I know that I go through lipstick incredibly fast so I don't take any chances with sun protection -- I reapply frequently. In the past I have had serious sunburnt lips, etc. Never again -- with this terrific sunscreen potion for facial areas. The cost in minimal for the protection you are getting. Even applying this as frequently as I do- it lasts and lasts. If you are looking for serious lip protection from the sun you have found it with this Ocean Potion Lip Potion SPF 45.

No comments: