Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Review- Exceptionnel de Chanel Mascara


Intense Volume and Curl Mascara. Captivating volume and audacious curves give lashes the fullest advantage - with clump-free, smudge-proof separation. Innovative six-sided brush ensures dramatic results. $28


It's happened yet again, I've fallen in love with a product I'll have to break my piggy bank to afford. Exceptionnel de Chanel Mascara is what it says- Exceptional. Instead of a bristle brush or rubber bristles this mascara gives you a brush that is made up of six rows of combs. Now I've tried other comb mascaras and didn't like them, but this is somehow different. Be warned- this is not for those of you who are going for the "natural lash" look. This gives you bold, beautifully separated, voluminous lashes. My lashes generally don't curl, but there is a little curling going on with this mascara. The brush allows you to easily get every little lash in the corners. I have it in black (Smoky Noir), but it also comes in brown, dark blue and violet. If you've got the extra cash and you want dramatic yet well defined lashes, then you've got to check this out. Oh, and I've had no contact lens troubles with this mascara. It looks like I'll be eyeing up that piggy bank for my new "must have".

No comments: