Saturday, October 4, 2008

Review - Avon REJUVENATE Night Revitalizing Cream


Lightweight gel-cream works while you sleep, so you awaken to skin that looks fresher and more vibrant $32

I saw the commercials and it peeked my interest. I have a love/hate relationship with Avon. Some products are great, others just terrible for me. I am always on the hunt for affordable results driven products so I jumped and bought this! FYI, I snagged it off of Ebay for a total of $9.43 shipped! So I really can’t complain: it was new in the box still covered with the cellophane! Well, the first thing I noticed is the powerful perfumy scent that it has. I can smell it even for a minute or two after I apply. If it gets close to my eye it instantly waters and takes a couple of minutes to stop. So having slammed it so far, I have just finished up the jar and really think that it does a great job on my face. I wake in the am to still hydrated skin, it doesn’t dissipate over the night. My skin is clear, it feels a little firmer and my fine lines seem look less obvious. So if you don’t mind the scent it’s well worth a go. My jar lasted me just shy of a month, I do slather it on too so I am sure others could make it last longer too. All in all it’s nice but be prepared for a perfumed puss!

No comments: