Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Review - Hollybeth's Flourish Roll-on Perfume


Roll on your wrists and behind your ears for an exhilarating blend of soft scents that is subtly sensual, earthy and floral. 100% essential oils, Jojoba Oil, and Vitamin E. Ingredients: Made with Rose Absolute Precious Oil (Rosa Damascena), Jasmine Absolute Oil (Jasminum Grandiflorum), and an exclusive blend of Organic Certified Essential Oils & Vitamin E.
Net weight .35fl oz. $45.00

I enjoy trying new scents and Flourish is very different from my usual picks. I usually go for the clean and fresh fragrances. This is a very soft and almost musky scent. I do get the earthy and floral that they mention. However, I just know I like it and since I am not an expert I thought I would include the ingredients so that you can see they are all natural, pure, and they combine to make a very lovely scent. You'll notice that it contains 100% essential oils and from my experience the oils tend to last longer than perfumes with alcohol in many instances. This goes on lightly and stays light. If you want a slightly heavier scent -- just put a second dab on and you can achieve that effect. It does last -- I found that I really did not have to refresh it that often at all. I think the cost is about the average for a very good perfume that is 100% essential oils.

No comments: