Thursday, October 2, 2008

Review- Caudalie Moisturizing Cream Mask



This mask intensely and lastingly soothes and moisturizes even the driest skin. It replenishes while restoring the skin's comfort, softness and radiance. No parabens. Cruelty and artificial coloring free.

When this mask says moisturizing, it means moisturizing! I just did this mask for the second time and my face feels as smooth as a baby's bottom. There are 2 ways to use this mask: as a hydrating mask that you leave on for 15 minutes then tissue off or for the truly dry, you can use it as a heavy duty moisturizer. I've used it both ways & I love it. It completely eliminates flakey, tight skin. As a moisturizer I've only used it as a spot treatment because it has a reasonably thick consistency. All Caudalie products are based on "Vinotherapie" which is their own word for using the skin saving, anti-oxidant properties of grapes. So as this mask adds moisture to your skin, it's also infusing it with anti-oxidants. If you have dry skin or tend to get chapped in winter, I highly recommend this versatile mask.

Maria says:

Oh. My. Goodness. How I love this mask. Boy, what a homerun I scored with the Caudalie products - adore the buffing cream and I adore this mask. The first time I used it, I kept it on overnight - As Hillary says above, it really does eliminate dry, flaky skin. The second time I used it, I just kept it on for about a half hour then tissued off - loved it that way too. Would I buy it again? Probably. But I think I'd buy the buffing cream first and then this mask second. But it is so worth at least trying. I'm going to try to save some for the really cold weather - if I can. I'm kind of addicted to it and it may not make it that long!

No comments: