Friday, October 17, 2008

Review - NEXXUS Styling Gel Pure Control Stylizer


STYLING GEL PURE CONTROL STYLIZER delivers volume, shine and a long lasting flexible hold that bounces back into place after combing or brushing. This weightless formula is ideal for creating natural looking hair styles, providing excellent body and fullness without buildup or flaking. Blends into wet or dry hair for achieving unique design effects. Size : 150 ml / 5 Fl.Oz.
$7.99

I swear I should work for this Company. It seems that every new one of their products I try -- I love. This Styling Gel is no exception. It has it right -- it does feel sticky when you apply it or when you brush/comb your hair. It does what it says it will do and that is adds the appearance of some volume, some shine and some hold without feeling like it is even in your hair. Nexxus just keeps working for me so I will continue to use it and try some more of their products. The price for this is very reasonable -- however, I did get it on EBay for less than above even with s + h.

No comments: