Sunday, October 12, 2008

Review - Bic Soleil Citron Pivot Shavers


  • Citrus scented handles.
  • Lubricating strips with shea butter. 4 count - $5.99


  • Every time I shave my legs, it's not a fun time for me. Not that I cut myself, that rarely happens unless I'm half asleep or stupidly rushing my way through the business. But what I find is, I have fuzzy spots even when I'm thorough, and even worse, my skin gets sore and stingy, and even bumpy. I'm not a hairy person by any means, so I can't fathom why this happens. I've used other ridiculously expensive fancy shavers specifically for women, and I've had no luck. But these Bic Soleil Citron shavers are like magic on my legs. It's not often that I go telling my friends and female family members about razors of all things, but I've got to tell you, this is by far the best shaver I've ever used. I'm hooked and I will never use another unless (god forbid) they stop making them. I highly recommend these to sensitive girls out there.

    No comments: