Sunday, October 12, 2008

Review- derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub

Immediately improve your skin's appearance using this formula's gentle but firm persuasive powers. This state-of-the-art scrub utilizes a crystal blend system to remove dead skin cells and absorb excess oils. Markedly diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and retexturizes your skin, leaving it silky smooth.
Regular Price $32.50 Sale Price: $27.50


When I see the word "scrub" I want a good scrubbing. I don't want 1 scrubbing particle per oz. of cream. This microdermabrasion scrub was built for a scrub lover like myself. It thoroughly removes all traces of dull, flaky skin revealing a fresh, healthy glow. You use this scrub by putting a small amount on your face and rubbing in a circular motion for 3 minutes. By the end of those three minutes your skin is renewed. And it's not hard to rinse off either like some scrubs. They call it a salon skin treatment alternative and as someone who has had professional microdermabrasion I can say this is close if not as good as the real thing. This is one of the best exfoliants I've used.

No comments: