Saturday, October 11, 2008

Review - Carol's Daughter Lemon Ginger Mint Manicure in a Jar


A rich blend of natural butters and oils laced with exfoliating sea salt and essential oils of lemon, ginger and peppermint, sweetened with vanilla $11.50
.
Who doesn’t love a quick fix? I surely do! I don’t get my nails done on a regular basis, but for special occasion type of things. My nails are short and I always attempt to keep them groomed and polished with a clear or neutral shade. This is a little gift from the gods; the scent is a perfect combo of the ginger, mint and lemon. It sounds strange but they all blend together well. You get 2 ounces and that isn’t a lot but a little goes a long way. I suggest that you apply and use it over a towel or the sink. I sat in front of the boob tube and the next thing I knew I had sloughed it all over the floor! So I dip my index finger in the jar once and that is enough for both hands. I worked it into my nails first then scrubbed my hands. Once the water touched my hands I could feel a difference. OMG, my hands feel amazing. They are velvety powdery soft after use. This really helps get rid of the dry cuticles too! I have been using it 2x a week and will buy again. It’s so quick, painless and easy! Great product!

Sheba says:
I am always on the lookout for cuticle, hand, and/or nail products that work. After reading City Slicker's review I could not resist. I found myself at the website placing an order. She is not exaggerating. . . the fragrance is heavenly. It is a pleasure to use it. It is so darn easy to use and you just need that tiny bit she suggests to accomplish the job. Your hands will seriously reward you for using Carol's Daughter Lemon Ginger Mint Manicure in a Jar. You will see and feel the difference after you use it. They are so silky soft and powdery that I hardly recognize my own hands. This is definitely one of the best products I have used for my hands and I will continue to use it. The cost is definitely worth it when you see the difference.

No comments: