Monday, October 13, 2008

Review - Ocean Potion Suncare Face Potion

Zinc Oxide is known worldwide for its sun protection qualities. Face Potion SPF 45 goes on clear and protects the skin against both UVA & UVB sun rays. It is ideal for all outdoor activities.

Are you kidding me??? This is only $3.49! Honestly, I can't believe it. This is probably the best inexpensive face sunscreen I have ever seen. We all have used Zinc Oxide for our faces, like when we were kids and the white greasy stuff just wouldn't rub in the right way, or maybe that is how it was supposed to work.... but this is completely different. It is like whipped, seriously, the consistency is more like a whipped body cream than (shudder) Zinc. It rubs in instantly, and does not have a strong oder which, for me, is the best part. It isn't greasy either, again a huge bonus for this little miracle pot. I used it as recommended on my face, lips, ears, and neck and I didn't find that it tasted bad or was annoying in any way. I have to reiterate, only because I love this stuff, that this is without a doubt the best deal I have ever seen for a face sensitive sun cream. LOVE IT!

No comments: