Thursday, October 30, 2008

Review - Citre Shine Shine Mist

Pure liquid shine formulated with shine enhancing citrus extracts, vitamins, silicones and a UV protectant. Alcohol free formula controls flyaways and unruly frizz. Protects hair against damage caused by heat styling and environmental stress. Helps realign the cuticle, tame frizz and treat split ends for a soft, smooth finish.

In my opinion no bathroom closet is complete without at least one bottle of Citre Shine Shine Mist. You don't have to use it everyday (but you could) but it should just be there for when you need that extra little luster. This Shine Mist really works, it is better than many much more expensive products. It leaves you smelling lightly citrusy, with a great shine to your hair. A couple of spritz after I finish styling, and my hair looks beautiful. I have very straight blond hair, so I don't have an huge issue with frizz, but those extra flyaways really stay where they are supposed to be with this awesome little bottle. AND the best part, I have yet to make my hair look greasy and gross by using too much (which I am very good at with this kind of hair product). I am very happy to spend under $5 on this bottle of shine that will without a doubt last me for at least a couple of months!

No comments: