Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Review - New York Color Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder with SPF 12

Pure gentle formula is suitable for all skin types and tones. The Kabuki Brush deposits just the right amount of color. Sweep over cheeks, forehead and chin and blend to perfection. SPF 12 helps shield delicate skin from damaging UV rays. SPF 12 Non-comedogenic,Oil and fragrance free. Talc free, Dermatologist tested $6.99

I don't think you can ever have too much blush -- at least I cannot have too much blush. I am loving Mineral right now due to its natural look that gives you an air brushed appearance rather than a 'Made up' look. I found this blush in Target on clearance and could not pass it up. Lucky for me that I grabbed it -- it is an excellent mineral blush. It applies very easily and if you prefer a heavier touch than I do -- you just need to brush it on a little more. I selected the Tender Pink and it is a vey natural and beautiful shade. Actually each of the available shades would probably complement most complexions. The price is minimal for the amount of product you get and I know this will last me forever. I have tried a few items in this line and have yet to be disappointed. Try Target if you are near one -- they just might have it on clearance and that is the perfect time to try a new product.

No comments: