Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Review- Derma e Organic Expressions Brighter Eye Creme

A unique blend of botanicals including Yarrow, Horse Chestnut, Gingko Biloba, Witch Hazel, and Eyebright extracts that promotes healthy circulation, helps strengthen leaky capillaries, and reduces swelling and inflammation. Additionally, two powerful antioxidants, Pycnogenol® and Green Tea Extract, protect skin structures from free radical damage and also support healthy circulation. Made with Certified Organic ingredients, Cruelty-free/ Vegan & Paraben-free.


This is a rich, creamy eye cream that thoroughly moisturizes the delicate eye area, yet doesn't feel suffocating to the eye area. I use this cream exclusively at night as it has no SPF, and my eyes have been thanking me for it. Nothing can make your eyes look more wrinkly than they really are faster than dry skin. Add on to that inflammation or dark circles and it can add 10 years to your face. Luckily this cream addresses all three problems. I've been using the Brighter Eye Creme for a few weeks now & it's what I'm NOT seeing that has me impressed. I have bad allergies and this time of year is one of the worst for me as I'm allergic to leaves that have fallen to the ground. When my allergies act up, my eyes generally puff up and get dark circles. My allergist calls them "allergic shiners". While I won't say I'm completely circle-free, there is a definite improvement over the look of my eyes last year at this time. I didn't know that an eye cream could actually make a difference in the darkness around my eyes, but this definitely has. Now don't go expecting miracles. One night when I couldn't sleep I woke up the next morning with bags and circles to beat the band, but for normal, everyday problems, I've found my solution. As an added bonus, it takes only the tiniest amount to do each eye and it's a pretty generous sized bottle for an eye cream. Also, while on their site, check out the sampler offer. It's $4.95 S & H, but you get a good amount of samples of some really great products.

No comments: