Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Review - Canus Goat's Milk Moisturizing Lotion


Goat's milk contains a high percentage of natural ingredients which act as a moisturizer for the skin. Its naturally moisturizing properties will leave your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated.

Not tested on animals.

Natural in a lotion is really hard to pull off. Either it is wonderful and it smells great, or it is thick and sticky and greasy. Luckily, Canus Goats Milk Moisturizing Lotion is part of the first category. I love the way it smells, sort of like fresh linen. It smells the way that a lot of other goats milk products smell, but much fresher and cleaner. The texture is really nice and light, not greasy at all and rubs in really quickly. I would definitely get this lotion again, for 12 bucks for 33.6 oz how could you not!

Hillary Says:
I would go so far as to say there is a slight musky scent about this product which I love. It is a very rich moisturizer without feeling like it's smothering your skin. I've been using it on my dry legs for about two weeks now with great results. Plus it's such a generously sized bottle I'm sure it's going to last me a long time. One of the best things about this lotion is the fact that the scent is totally unisex. I can see men wearing it as easily as women (not many moisturizers can say that).

City Slicker Says:
I too think this smells like fresh linen, like when you hang sheets out in the fresh spring air. I have teamed up the soap and lotion. I am loving both and find that my entire body is smooth and soft. The lotion does take a moment to absorb after showering. Once it does the scent is light on my body but my skin is moisturized throughout the day. The container is a full 16 oz so it will last for quite some time. I also want to mention that once it is absorbed it feels completely dry to the touch. I don’t feel like I am encapsulated within a barrier of moisturizer!

Sheba says:
This is one excellent bargain. It has the freshest scent to it. . . like fresh linen as others have mentioned or just plain fresh and clean. I found it is absorbed by my skin rather quickly upon application. That might very well be that my skin is very dry to start out. It does NOT feel greasy or oily or even as though you put moisturizer on. It just feels like very smooth, soft skin once it has been absorbed. It has lasting power and does not need to be reapplied every so often. As pointed out earlier you cannot go wrong with the 16 oz. size. It will last forever.

Amanda S. Says:
I really love the natural scent of this body lotion. I used it after my shower tonight and it absorbed a little slowly but my skin feels really soft and there's not a perfumey after smell to compete with whatever other scent I'm wearing. I love that they do not test on animals and strive to use such natural and healthy ingredients.


Maria says:
Well, guess what made its way to my nightstand. Move over Gold Bond (which I do still love, but...). This has a fresh natural scent - feels really nice and silky too. Agree with Amanda above that it does absorb a little slowly, but the end result is worth the wait. Ingredients are nice and natural. Love the pump - not perfumey. Good stuff!

Joyce says:
You might think other aspects should be mentioned first, but this handy plastic pump bottle is one reason why it gets tapped often during the day. It does a good job of moisturizing; and after it sits on the skin a while (well, my skin, that is), there’s almost a soft spice scent that comes out…I’m tempted to say it’s a blend of cinnamon and something else, but I’m just not sure. All I know is I like it.

No comments: