Thursday, April 10, 2008

Review - Motions Extra Firm Foaming Wrap Lotion



You asked for it! Here it is!!! A smooth, wonderful, foaming lotion now with even more hold! Can be used with your creative imagination and talent to wrap, "wetset", blowdry, or design any hairstyle. Hair stays in place while drying, and combouts are easier, with the hair bouncing and behaving! Can be used for longer lasting, silkier blowdry styles and smooth, even firmer, iron-curled styles! Keeps curls curlier and straight hair straighter days longer! Absolutely will not stick to your irons.
$3.00 and up depending on where you find it.

I found about this "Ethnic" product from one of my nieces. I admired her hair and she raved about this particular "wrap" lotion. It really seems to add noticeable texture to your hair without leaving your hair feely sticky or greasy as some texture lotions do. I use it as I would any hair "body" lotion and I am thrilled with the results. It does seem to help with the hair styling also. It is very reasonably priced in most local department stores as well as pharmacies. This has become a staple in my hair care. I use it frequently but not constantly. I switch off to other products every so often so that I won't loose that "more body and texture" feeling because I get too used to it.

No comments: