Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Review - Aromafloria's Honey Papaye Nut Meal Exfoliant


Our unique Nut Meal Exfoliant uses crushed almonds, rice and oatmeal to reveal healthier looking skin. Manuka honey softens as papaya gently exfoliates. Its light, creamy texture is perfect for sensitive skin. $25.00

I have had this for a couple of weeks and used it about 6 times. It’s really different from others scrubs I have used. It’s like applying a whipped body cream over your skin then finding that encapsulated within the cream are exfoliants . It’s really gentle but the power of the papaya helps aid in exfoliation naturally without any harsh scrubbing. I found the best way to really get the most out of this product is to rinse in the shower then apply. I know you can stand around freezing but when the shower is on this is easily rinsed away. The scent is light and once rinsed off I don’t notice it at all. It’s gentle enough to shave then use and that is my favorite way... The results are legs that are so soft.

No comments: