Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Review - Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Working Hairspray

Formulated with Alterna's Age-Control Complex, CAVIAR ANTI-AGING WORKING $23.99 HAIRSPRAY : Features/Benefits Restores both vibrancy and elasticity to the hair Targets the aging process Contains three super charged, key ingredients Safeguards chemically-treated hair.


This is an amazing hairspray... I know the price is high but I was able to pick it up at 50% off at a local salon. I have color treated hair, use a flat iron and try to take good care of the locks. I can’t get over the flexibility of the spray. I literally could douse the doo and still brush through it. It really holds well without ever being stiff. I swear that a spritz is enough to flat iron with and keep control of all of the flyways for the entire day. My hair never looks like it is coated, it doesn’t flake or my make my hair dry, if anything it’s shinier. I will choke when I have to pay full price for it but I will have to re-buy!

No comments: