Thursday, April 3, 2008

Review- Mario Badescu Flower and Tonic Mask

This is a combination purifying and calming mask for congested, bumpy or slightly oily skin types. The Kaolin based formula absorbs dirt and oil from pores while the soothing, botanical Balsam Peru ingredient soothes minor redness and irritation.
Good for these Skin Types: Combination, Oily, Sensitive

This is a very gentle kaolin (clay) mask for people who tend to break out and have combo to oily skin. I have dry skin with breakouts so this mask leaves me the tiniest bit dry. This was easily remedied by my normal moisturizer. But I'll tell you this- I didn't see a zit for a week and there was no reddness or irritation in sight. I highly recommend this to people with slightly oily skin that breaks out. You'll look like a zombie with the mask on, but you'll take it off to fresh looking skin.

No comments: