Monday, April 7, 2008

Review- Maybelline Expertwear Eyeshadow Trio in Blue Slate


Why You'll Love It:


  • Three coordinated eye shadow colors glide on effortlessly with superior smoothness.

  • Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling

  • All-day crease-resistant wear Fade-proof color remains true throughout the wear

  • Also available in singles, duos and quads

This palette consists of 3 really nice shades, 2 blue & 1 grey. There are directions on the back on how to do subtle, classic and casual looks which is very helpful. I went with the classic look as I wanted to use all three colors. I usually use cream eyeshadows, so it may just be me, but these colors felt very hard and it took several swipes to deposit the amount of color I wanted. Mind you, I like heavy color. Although it's blue, it looks very natural on and the colors really compliment one another. I think this palette would look even better on someone with a darker skin tone because you'd get a nice contrast.

Amanda S. Says:

I tried this eyeshadow for the first time this weekend, believe it or not. I got a nice palate of grey (light and dark) colors and one bronzy shimmery color. It went beautifully with my blue eyes and stayed on all day while I was running around the city shopping. It does take a few swipes to get the color on, but once on, in my experience now, it stays on really well.

No comments: