Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Review - Mario Badescu Honey Moisturizer


Honey Moisturizer $25.00

Gentle AHA and Vitamin moisturizer is greaseless and absorbent, and is suitable for almost all skin types. Botanical ingredients like antioxidant Peanut Oil, Orange and Honey Extract make this product nourishing and moisturizing, leaving skin soft and smooth.


CitySlicker Says:

I am at the 2 week point with this moisturizer and all I can tell you is, it's great. It is scented with a delicious honey scent, warm and a little sweet. I use a small dime sized portion in the morning and my face really feels soft and plump. I swear this moisturizer adds a layer between my skin and the elements. It's working wonders with keeping my makeup in place, as well as offering my face no flaking or dry patches.. It's also only $25, in comparision to other boutique lines this is unheard of.. I will use this till the last honey scented drop comes out.. I have noticed that my skin is clear, no adverse reactions and the moisture lasts throughout the day.. Well worth a looksie! I love it! I am coupling it with the cellufirms drops for a face full of Mario!

No comments: