Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Review - Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel


This non-foaming, gel cleanser thoroughly removes the day’s make-up, dirt and oil without drying the skin. Papaya Extracts are exfoliating Alpha Hydroxy Acids that help break down dulling build-up, leaving skin fresh and healthy.

I'm a girl who likes a lot of lather; I've never really been into the Cetaphil-type cleansers. I don't know, something about the action of scrubbing the cleanser into a bunch of foam really entertains me. But this one was the one that changed my mind about that. It doesn't foam, but my face feels - and this is the only word I can think of to describe it - fresh. My face definitely feels clean afterward. I have still broken out a couple times while using it, but fewer than usual. I'd definitely recommend this if you're looking for something to make your face feel fresh and clean and free of build-up! $15/8oz @
mariobadescu.com.


Sheba says:

I have experienced Movie Maven’s findings with this Cleansing Gel. I actually love the “fresh and healthy” feeling they promise in their description. That is exactly how my skin ended up after the cleansing. I have been using this for a while now and needless to say it leaves your skin CLEAN. The fresh and healthy part is a true bonus. I prefer this product to many that are much more costly and less effective. You are not left with dry skin which results with many other products. I am planning on continuing my Mario Badescu regime as I am more than satisfied with it.



No comments: