Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Review - Tendre Poison Eau De Toilette by Christian Dior For Women


Launched by the design house of Christian Dior in 1994, TENDRE POISON PERFUME is classified as a sharp, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of mandarin, vanilla, sandalwood and other warm soft fresh florals. It is recommended for daytime wear. TENDRE POISON Perfume by Christian Dior for women.
Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz
Price $85.00 Save $10.01 Current Price $74.99*

This is one of my favorite Scents. It has the madarin and vanilla that I usually end up picking without even realizing it. Surprisingly this is considered to be a flowery fragrance and I usually shy away from them. Perhaps that is because I do not find it to be flowery. I guess I am smelling my favorite notes from it and I enjoy this scent totally. I do wear Poison also and have gotten to like it as well as the Tendre Poison. I find that it does last for quite a while. If I spray it on in the morning, it will make through most of the day. I enjoy being surrounded by the scents of the madarin and vanilla along with all the other wonderful scents in this Tendre Poison. I look around before buying this as it can be bought in a local department store and usually at a lower price than shown at this website. It is worth the investment in time to check around as you will find this fragrance at a reasonable cost. *Actually I just checked Ebay and there it is for $10 and up. What a price variance!!

Deedlejuse Says:

Tender poison is a very heavy oriental fragrance , that I love for night time. I think that it is a little but too musky and strong for everyday use, although I am a really light scent person. Sheba is so right when she says it lasts. This one will stay with out through thick and thin! It is a really pretty fragrance though, very sexy.

No comments: