Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Review - Dermaliquid Lip Smoothe Scrub


Combined with natural sea salt to exfoliate, natural essential oils give you silky smooth renewed lips, plant protein peptides build collagen tissue for fuller, more defined lips and banana flavored extracts soothe your soul. $29.95

This is my first run with a lip scrub. I am so elated to share my thoughts. OMG, I love this! My lips can be dry and flake so I desperately hydrate with balms. I think my lippies have been a missing the soft subtle smoothness that comes from a freshly scrubbed pout! This is so easy to use, apply buff and rinse then voila my lips feel plump smooth and fresh looking... Ladies, you don’t have to over scrub or use a lot of pressure. I can’t taste or really smell the banana but it does taste salty. I couldn’t help but lick a little, gross I know! I am a diehard fan now and will always use this. I recommend a couple of times a week. I use it at night and follow up with some heavy balm. I wish I found this sooner... I love it!

No comments: