Friday, April 4, 2008

Review - Bourjois Paris Blush

Small, round, colorful ... veritable pots of happiness, Bourjois Pastel Joues cause all the cheeks on this earth to blush with pleasure! Thanks to the exclusive Bourjois manufacturing process, the unique micro-pearl texture allows for an exceptionally light, powder blusher with a soft velvety texture. Presented in colorful round pots that match the shade inside, a shaped brush is also included.

I have the Rose D'or color, which is described as a golden rose petal shimmer. My skin is very pale and I am blond, so I have to be gentle with blush because it can be too heavy for my fair skin. This blush is so different from other, matte powder blushes, because it adds a hint of shimmer, and stays light so you don't look overly made up. It comes with a brush inside the little pot, which I suppose could be used in a pinch, but I prefer to use a larger powder brush so that it doesn't go on too thick. After I use this blush I just look sort of dewy cheeked and fresh. I love that look! It is a super convenient small size, but a little goes a really long way. I have had mine for a few months and it really doesn't even look like I have scratched the surface! I would definitely give this beautiful blush a try if you haven't found a wonderful blush yet.

No comments: