Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Review - Eau Thermale Avene, Gentle Cleanser for Intolerant Skin

No rinse formulation contains a minimum of ingredients to ensure maximum tolerance. All Eau Thermale Avene products are formulated with Avene thermal spring water and are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

I wasn't too sure this product could really clean the make up off my skin. It seemed so gentle sounding on the box, how you don't even have to rinse with water and could just tissue it off, and so on. I do have fairly wimpy skin that tends to freak out at the slightest provocation, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Keep i mind though, I did actually rinse with water because I am not sensitive to that much drying and I am so used to rinsing off cleansers with water that it felt weird just tissuing/wiping it off.
To my surprise it took off heavy eye make up and all the mineral foundation I had on, and left my skin feeling soft. I didn't even moisturize afterward and my skin felt calm and nice. Although this product runs on the sort of pricey side (about $25), it will seemingly last forever. A little goes a long way. And it's much better than other sensitive skin cleansers out there. If your skin freaks out, this could be the way to go for you.

No comments: