Sunday, May 31, 2009

Review- e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

Get no smudge, no budge eyeliner that lasts for hours for a fabulous and fresh look of precision. The smooth pen applicator easily glides on color for very fine to bold lines for effortless beauty. $1

I had such plans for this eyeliner! We were going to go everywhere together. We were going to be inseperable. Wherever you found my perfectly lined upper lids, it would be close at hand. But alas, as happens in all good love stories, it was not to be. For you see, the pen did not want to stay on my lids. I tried it many times, but to no avail. I thought I was doing something wrong like, perhaps, I had foundation on my lids, but no. It made no difference if the lids were freshly cleaned or if they had lotion on them. The line faded in no time flat, which practically broke my heart because I love e.l.f. products and this pen would have been so convenient for putting on eyeliner on the subway. If anyone out there has this pen and it stays on, please leave a comment and tell me the trick. I'm holding on to this eyeliner in case I learn some application trick that will keep it in place. But then, I'm a hopeless romantic at heart.

No comments: