Thursday, May 7, 2009

Review - e.l.f. Professional Shine Eraser


These amazing little sheets instantly absorb oil, minimize pores and mattify shiny skin. Woven texture eradicates shine and keeps skin matte for hours. Green Tea Extract helps re-texturize skin, masking facial imperfections. Travel pack fits neatly in purse for on-the-go touch-ups. Contains: 50 sheets. $1.00

I was thinking - why would I buy these when I can just use a Kleenex or whatever is handy?? Then I tried these e.l.f. Professional Shine Eraser Sheets and now I know why!! They actually work -- they get rid of the shine and do not get rid of your foundation at the same time. Your foundation looks very fresh when you blot one of these little miracle babies. For the price I would be absolutely crazy to go back to using anything else. You can look fresh all day and into the night with these and the package is so small - they are easy to carry along. Once again, e.l.f. is providing a valuable product for a discount price!!
.
CitySlicker Says: When I got these, I immediately popped them in my purse. I don't need to be blotting at the homestead, it's when I am out and about that I need a swipe. I have used these in the past and they always work like a charm. I have never spent more than $1.00 for them. These are great. I can afford to have a pack at work, home and handbag and not break the bank. They do pick up the shine I experience and the proof is on the tissue. I am pretty generous with these so I use 2 for my entire face. They instantly quell the additional shine without swiping away my bronzer. I use like a blotter, no running over my face - just press and remove. You gotta pick these up, they are AWESOME!!

Amanda S. Says: Just in time for the sultry humid summer days, I can't wait to pull one of these out when I'm feeling way too shiny. I tried one of these out after running a few blocks late for an appointment, and it worked perfectly. It didn't mess up my make up, didn't leave any weird residue or marks, and the shine disappeared!

Movie Maven says: I LOVE the idea of blotting papers, but I hate the ones that include powder, because my face always ends up looking weird after I use them. These e.l.f. ones are perfect - cheap, plentiful, and effective. I keep them in my bag to de-grease when I've been riding the subway all day. I'd say more, but honestly? Just get them. They're a dollar.

No comments: