Sunday, May 3, 2009

Review - Arbonne NutriMin C REstoring Mist Balancing Toner

Convenient, pH correct, toning mist removes final traces of cleanser and restores balance for maximum moisture retention. Visibly tones, firms and smoothes skin’s surface while key RE9 elements protect against oxidative stress $33.00
.
I do like to use a toner, I find that they help balance out my skin and they do help with any excess oil... As I have mentioned many times I am a heavy sunscreen wearer so even though I use oil free sunscreens I can't help but build up some oil.. Toners are fab for me and the removal of this excess oil. I apply to freshly cleaned skin and sweep over my face and neck and the proof is in the pudding, I see the removal on the cotton ball. Arbonnes is without exception, one that is great at pulling all the excess oil and environmental debris that my cleanser isn't picking up.. I use it only at night by choice, you can do both.. My skin is smooth, clean and breakout free. Very nice toner and a pleasure to use, especially since it really works..

Maria says: Over the past three or so years, I've really gotten into toners - I know there are those who say to skip that part, but I feel that toners give my face a great canvas for actives and then moisturizer, but that's just me. Arbonne has a very nice toner in the C REstoring Mist that doesn't dry out my skin, doesn't make it tight, but makes it feel like I have very clean and clear skin. This works especially well around my nose area which tends to be more oily than other areas of my typically dry face. No problems with breakouts - for that matter, no product in the NutriMin line has caused any skin disruptions at all. I like it very much.

Sheba says the Arbonne NutriMin C REstoring Mist Balancing Toner is a toner that cleans and tones the skin in preparation for the rest of our magic potions. I totally agree with Cityslicker inasmuch as you can see and feel the excess oil being removed. However, like Maria said -- it does not dry your skin or make it feel tight as other toners do. So you get all the good features without any of the bad ones. You skin is clean and fresh -- you can see it and feel it. It does what toners are supposed to do and it does it well!!

No comments: