Friday, May 22, 2009

Review - Arbonne Intelligence Exfoliating Masque with Thermal Fusion

Uniquely formulated with Thermal Fusion technology to increase exfoliation of the skin's surface. This dynamic product combines the benefits of a scrub and a masque, for deep cleaning results. 4.6oz Product number 485 $32

This is the second step in the Arbonne Intelligence 5 Step system, like I said before this product is not on the website, so you will need to use the product number above. I will say again that I think these products work best together and they are offered plus an extra bonus Skin Conditioning Oil for $143.50, use product number 725, so worth it!

This Exfoliating masque does not specify whether they think you should use it every day on the sample I received, but I know my skin so I used it once a week, and it worked like a charm. I will say there is an interesting warming sensation, that paired with the exfoliating beads really left my face feeling squeaky clean. It would have been too abrasive for me if it wasn't paired with the next steps in the line. I have sensitive skin so I think almost any exfoliating masque I have used creates the same sensation. The eye and face creams gave me back the "moisture barrier" I think is the term they used, and I totally agree with it! I would say this was my least favorite part of the 5 step process, but most anything "exfoliating" is for me. All in all it left my skin without the dryness and flakes that it was left with in patches from the winter, and really made me glow. Well ok, at first I just got really red, but after that fades you really glow! Just make sure you immediately use your Daily Moisturizing Cream!

Amanda S. Says: What's my real problem with this product? Well, I only have one. And that problem is: I don't have enough of it. Sadly, poor poor Amanda only has about 8 applications of the product and desires, truly, about 1,000,000 more. What's a girl to do? I got a little freaked out when I felt this product heating up, but it works so well and feels so cool and different than other masques that I got over it quickly to realize the benefits. My skin looks absolutely awesome after using it 4 times. I didn't have any redness or irritation (but my skin generally reacts calmly to exfoliating products), and it works so well with the other items in the group I have (the daily cleanser, the balancer, eye cream and moisturizing day & night cream). It's quite a system to use, and the benefits have been obvious really only after less than 2 weeks of use.

No comments: