Friday, May 8, 2009

Review- got2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Hairspray

Movie Maven says: I'm fairly sure this hairspray is intended to be used in concert with its Fat-Tastic sibling, Fat-Tastic Mousse, but it works just fine on its own if you're looking for 80s metal hair (which, let's face it, I always am). My hair is limp. It just is. I'm lazy, so I tend to forget to put products in it, and then it just sits there. If I spritz it with a little bit of this before I blow-dry, I get big volume at first (like - shockingly big volume) that settles down after a bit. It's hairspray, though, remember, so it's going to have a little crunchiness. Just a little, though, nothing to be scared of. I'll definitely be using this at my next Mad Men party, and maybe for a wild night out, but probably not every day.

No comments: