Sunday, May 24, 2009

Review - Arbonne NutriMinC® RE9® Face Corrective Eye Crème


Visible firming, moisturizing and corrective benefits that are so immediate, you won’t believe your eyes! Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, while beneficial RE9 elements are transported to protect and repair the delicate tissue around the eye. ( .60 oz./17 g )
Price: $49.00


I was very pleasantly surprised by the results when using this Arbonne NutriMinC® RE9® Face Corrective Eye Crème. Most products make claims that can be somewhat true -- but the claims for Arbonne NutriMinC® RE9® Face Corrective Eye Crème worked for me. I did see almost immediate improvements in my eye areas. The darker undereye area seems to lighten up and the puffiness was much less visible. The skin, itself, felt more toned and it looks better after a few days. I have had problems arise from other eye products but this Arbonne NutriMinC® RE9® Face Corrective Eye Crème caused no discomfort at all -- and performed miraculously. Some improvements seemed immediate while others slowly became noticeable. The price seems to be right in the range for Eye Creams that really work!!

CitySlicker Says: This is a really nice hydrating eye cream. I have used all of my samples which lasted about 3 weeks using once a day in the morning. I found that after application it absorbs quickly and helps to contour and smooth the eye area. I also believe that it really helped keep my foundation & concealer looking fresh and dewy.. There is no perfumy scent so that is a huge plus in my book, I want the ingredients that help my skin not smell good.. The entire NutriminC lines is great and works really well all together!

Maria says: Here's a review of this wonderful eyecream that I did back in October of 2007:

"Probably the best eyecream I've ever used. Talk about being skeptical when I had my arm twisted to go to an Arbonne demo! I went kicking and screaming b/c I thought Arbonne was more hype than a skincare line that would actually do something for me. Boy, was I surprised at how much I loved this eyecream and I have tried a lot of them out there. It's got all the right "stuff" - a lovely hydrating effect that lasts throughout the day, no clashes with concealer/makeup, and a very light fresh scent. It is a winner. I have just ordered my fourth bottle. I have stopped looking for THE one. Found it! : )"

So as you can see, I have been raving about this eyecream for a long time...and still nearly two years later, I'm still using it. Why mess with a good thing? It works. It's a dream of an eyecream. It DOES depuff, it DOES hydrate, it DOES work. All you have to do now is go and get yourself some! Five-star love for this eyecream.

Hillary says: I have a love-hate relationship with this eye cream. Some days I find it simply moisturizing and refreshing. Other days, it stings. I haven't figured out completely why this happens, but I suspect it's according to how dry my eye skin is. If it's super-dry, I feel a slight sting. But that's not to say I dislike this cream. I think it's a nice, emollient cream that lasts all night when you put it on before bed. And the miniscule amount you need to use makes it SO economical! I used the same tiny sample for a week! I can only imagine how long a jar would last. Definitely give it a try.

No comments: