Sunday, May 3, 2009

Review- Avon ANEW Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

Now, in 1 easy step! See results superior* to a professional 35% glycolic peel. At home. No appointment necessary. The advanced exfoliator safely retexturizes and resurfaces skin. Formulated with soothing botanicals that help nourish and calm skin. Peels away dullness and visible age damage so healthier skin cells can surface.
30 pads for $25. Not Yet Available- Coming Soon.

These pads are awesome! I've been using glycolic pads for a long time (a different brand), but these do the job with almost no sting (seriously it's barely noticeable). This could be due to the added "soothing extracts". My dermatologist recommends using glycolic toner every other night and that's the instructions for using these pads. The ANEW pads are lightly textured on one side but not so textured as to be abrasive. I love the way my skin looks in the morning after using this product. I look like I got a facial every time I use them. I will be replacing the glycolic toner I currently use with this Avon product. It may seem pricey @ $25 for 30 pads, but they are worth every penny and one jar will last you 2 months since you don't use them every night. Overall I have to say I'm impressed with the new Avon ANEW products I've tried and I know I would have spent a lot more for equivalent department store products.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been using these and love them.

Hillary said...

I know, aren't they great? I forgot to mention one of my favorite things about them- I always pick at pimples (yes, I'm bad) and even w/ an open one, these pads never burn. What more could you ask for?

Acne Soap said...

Hi, Nice postings...Try Seabuckthorn Oil based acne soap for Acne Treatment...