Saturday, May 2, 2009

Review - e.l.f. Nail Polish


This color-lock formula with chip resistant shield gives long lasting nail color with high shine. The aerodynamic bristle design glides color on flawlessly, while the quick dry formula gives perfect application every time. Key nutrients give nails that natural shine, infused with Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails. Our formula is FREE of: Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP). Net Wt: .35oz (10ml) $1.00

Okay, I give up -- I don't know how e.l.f. can make so many great products for such a great price -- all of $1.00!!! Gee, how much profit do the other companies rake in from people like me?? Those greedy money makers!! Well, they now have some real competition. I would rather buy 10 e.l.f. nail polishes instead of maybe 1 and 1/2 of some other brand. I got their Light Pink -- let me tell you -- this is the first of many. It goes on so evenly and smoothly and looks fantastic. It has caused some nice complements -- people liked the shade on me. I tell everyone and anyone -- it is from e.l.f. and cost $1.00 You should see their faces!! It seems to last -- at least for 4 days so far. I haven't made it that far with some of my expensive ones. You cannot beat this e.l.f. nail polish for the price. Hey--I am not a snob as far as nail polishes go -- I use Wet and Wild and NYC also. But I have shelves and shelves of the so called 'good' polish. Let me tell you -- my shelves will be stocked with e.l.f. nail polish soon!!

No comments: