Thursday, May 14, 2009

Review- Arbonne Virtual Illusion Makeup Primer

Create a flawless canvas for makeup application with this advanced primer. A blend of vitamins, skin-perfecting pigments, advanced cushioning and anti-aging ingredients work in harmony to help tone, smooth and minimize the visual appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores. Item#: 6324 $32.50

This is just the kind of primer I like. The super "glide-y" kind that tends to feel a little thick and very slippery. I only got a sample of this product, but I was very pleased with the results I got from it. I even broke my own cardinal rule of never bringing home half used samples from vacations. I wanted to use it until it was gone and that alone should tell you that it's good. A little goes a long way (I'm finding that true of most Arbonne products) but be careful not to overdo it or you'll be blending all day. The price may seem a bit steep, but you literally need an amount half the size of a pea for your entire face. This is a very good and wonderfully slippery primer.

No comments: