Monday, May 18, 2009

Review - Tresemme 24 Hour Body Weightless Creme


Tames flyaways and gently adds lift to your hair for natural, beautiful volume.

This is one of the nicest weightless cremes I have used recently, and I am a sucker for the pretty packaging of the much pricier brands. This not only costs next to nothing, you really don't have to use a whole lot, and even when I got up too late to wash and style it kept my hair smooth, full of body, and smelling fresh through the second day. I really can't say enough about it, or the brand. I actually have been using the Tresemme Full Body shampoo and conditioner and I couldn't be happier with that either. Honestly, I think this creme could conceivably do a little more in the volume department, but otherwise this is a perfect ten!

No comments: