Monday, May 4, 2009

Review- Liz Earle Hand Repair

Non-greasy and intensely nourishing, this potent treatment offers instant relief and protection for dry, chapped hands every day. 3.3 fl. oz. $28.50 (5 sizes avail.)

I am a total sucker for a good hand cream. I use it so frequently, I'm constantly searching for creams that meet my standards - soaks in quickly, doesn't leave hands slippery and smells nice are my top three requirements. Liz Earle Hand Repair meets all these criteria and more. It has a very unique texture thanks to the fact that talc is the second ingredient, but don't let the presence of talc scare you. After all, how many times have you broken out on your hands? This cream absorbs really well while still making your hands feel moisturized. It contains Echinacea and Vitamins E and A. I use a touchpad mouse and if I apply this cream and rub it in well, I can use the touchpad right away. This is a must-have hand cream if you like to moisturize your hands but need your fingertips dry to work with. Moisturization without greasiness AND a great scent- what's not to love?!

No comments: