Sunday, May 24, 2009

Review- Arbonne NutriMin C REactivating Facial Serum Day & Night




REactivating Facial Serum Day & Night $49.00 Item#: 375

Increases moisture retention and cell proliferation day and night. Alpha and beta hydroxy acids reactivate healthy cell turnover, increasing translucence and glow while gently diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.


This is by far my favorite product in the NutriMinC line. It's a great product that totally encourages deep hydration especially at night. I used this, coupled with the night creme and found that by using together my skin was very soft and plump every morning. It's the perfect just before bed treat for your face and neck. You won't be sorry you chose this. It's also a very competitive price. I think that $49 is very reasonable and in this financial time it's a product that you can still afford without breaking the bank! I also want to mention that it goes on and absorbs really quickly and almost feels like an almost invisible shield on my face.. I can feel a little something so I truly believe that this helps block in the moisture too!! Nice product! Thanks Susan!


Sheba says I also think this is one great product. It applies very easily and my skin just drinks it up immediately. I do use this along with the NutriMinC Night Creme during the night and I awake to a very nice feeling face and neck -- they remain moisturized and feel great. Many creams wear down or off during the night -- this one remains!! I use it in conjunction with the NutriminC Day Creme and the REpair Corrective Eye Creme for daytime use and get the same fabulous results. I think the cost is right there where the better Moisturizing products are and I don't mind spending a bit more on a product that works this well.

Maria says: It's a toss-up between the facial serum and eyecream for my favorite in the NutriminC line from Arbonne. Both are such awesome products. If I were an Arbonne rep, I could honestly look my clients in the eye and tell them they will NOT be sorry if they try this line. I love using this at night b/c when I wake up in the morning my face still looks plump and dewy and not all dry and nasty with no crepiness under the eyes. It sinks in like a dream too! I love applying this right after their toner - it's a great one-two punch. I feel like the toner draws the serum deeper into your skin. As I mentioned in another Arbonne review, I think the prices are extremely reasonable for these hightly effective products. I also think that they work synergistically with eachother - so you'd be doing yourself a favor to use the entire line as your regimen. My sister who never bothered with skincare went to an Arbonne demo and decided to try the whole entire Nutrimin line. When I saw her a few weeks ago, honestly - her skin looked AMAZING. My other sisters noticed it as well - and what did they do? They ordered the entire line! True story.

Hillary says: When reviewing a whole system of face care or body care products, it's so hard to nail down which product in the regimen is really making a difference, but with the NutriMin C line, I suspect this serum is the secret weapon. The insert in the package states that it imparts a "glow" and I really feel that is the best part of these products- the glow they give. I don't have many wrinkles so I can't attest to whether or not the REactivating Serum helps smooth them, but my skin does look very healthy and radiant. I recommend using the system as a whole, but if you could only get one product in the line, I'd say make it this one.

No comments: