Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Review - Liz Earle Energising Hip and Thigh Gel


$42.00 6.7oz Energize your circulation and help eliminate toxins by massaging our stimulating gel into hips
.
I have never used a hip gel in the past. The most I have applied to my hip area is body cream or lotion. I am always excited to try a new product and even more thrilled to try a product I have never tried before, then it's a real treat. This is unlike anything else. I have been applying after showering in the am and at night after showering when I get home from the gym. First off, I am applying to my thighs but why not give it a go on my arms too! I apply on my upper arm, cause it basically can use some energizing. The scent is hard for me to read, it's got a touch of menthol that has that cooling effect as well as natural earthy tone too. Since it's a thick gel I thought it would be sticky but it isn't in the least but you must give it a chance to dry down too before getting dressed.. Since using, I don't feel like I have the legs of Cameron Diaz but for me my legs looks smooth and feel soft.. I really like this and do apply body cream over once it has absorbs.. Really cool different product, well works a peek! The results I have seen on my arms is that I don't have the little teeny bumps that I had so although this is toted for the hips ~ other appendages can reap the benefits too!

Deedlejuse says:
I am going to have to agree with Cityslicker on this one. The scent is very different, I really pick up the Rosemary that's in it, but not in a bad way, just a super fresh clean way. I really like it. I have noticed some improvements since I started using, but I still have a lot left. I assume after using up a few bottles I will be REALLY happy with the results, but for now I'm satisfied. I do notice that it is sort of sticky for a while after I apply, but I don't moisturize after application, so I might try that. I have tried a few on these kinds of products before and I prefer the Liz Earl product much more than the rest. I would totally spend $42 on another bottle, it has lasted me forever and really seems to work. Well done Liz Earle!

No comments: