Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Review - e.l.f. Translucent Matifying Powder

Achieve even flawless skin that’s smoother, redefined and shine free. This translucent powder workson a wide variety of skin tones to help set your makeup in so it lasts longer. The silky lightweight formula also miraculously mattes skin to diminish oil and shine for a beautiful and healthy look!

I am not the type to use Matifying Powder generally. I usually like to look shiny and glimmery, but I got this Translucent Matifying Powder by e.l.f. and I cannot rave enough! It is so convenient, a very slim compact that fits perfectly into my rather small carry case. It provides a really nice big mirror, as well as some very useful powder that really covers up probem areas and stays put for the long haul. I have to say for three huge dollars I'd be sold even if I didn't love it, but I do love it so it is one of my favorite new finds of the month. I will be carrying this with me everywhere, and will definielty be re-purchasing in the not-so-distant future. There will also be some excited telephone calls to my similarly pale sister who has been spending much more on Shesido and Clinique. This I think is not only comprable, but might work better. Huge fan, not only of the powder, the line, the price, and the fact that it is animal cruelty free!! Really can you ask for more?

No comments: