Monday, July 7, 2008

Review - Vermont Soap Organics Lavender Ecstasy Foaming Hand Soap

Removing the irritants on the skin. Soothes the skin, while changing topical effects (anti-inflammatory, astringency, exfoliation, medicinal, etc.), via added natural botanical ingredients. Enhances the healing process. Using Vermont Soap's natural products will help to create a better world and to support the growth of green businesses which will help the environment

Personally, I don't like the scent of lavender. I think it is super over-used, and super over-rated. With that being said, I absolutely adore this hand wash. It is organic, and never tested on animals which is always a plus. It has a very mild scent, that really doesn't linger too long on your hands, which I find helpful. I work in a perfume oil bar, so am constantly washing my hands. With other soaps my hands get very dry, even in the summer, but this foaming soap is so gentle and moisturizing that I haven't had a problem with that since I started using it. The other plus is how healing it is, lavender is an oil which is credited with regenerating skin cell growth, and it is definitely active in this soap. I haven't had a hang-nail last more than a day, and scratches are mysteriously disappearing much quicker than usual. Finally, I figured out it must be the soap that is responsible for this exciting state of affairs. It isn't cheap, by any means, but in my opinion $8 for a couple months of healthy hands is worth it to me!

No comments: