Thursday, July 3, 2008

Review - Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion


Oily skin will be refreshed and deep cleansed with our 4% alcohol and soothing Cucumber Extract astringent. Removes pore clogging residue and disinfects skin’s surface for thoroughly clean skin.

I've been using this in conjunction with the Enzyme Cleansing Gel, and I rather enjoy it. Don't be misled by the fact that it's called "lotion," because it's really more like a toner or astringent. Unlike most toner/astringent-type products, though, this one is extremely gentle and just feels soothing and cool after a hot shower. I can't really assess its anti-acne properties separate from the cleanser, but as a pair, they work well. And I feel like the oil in my face is under control after using it. $15/8 0z. @ mariobadescu.com


No comments: