Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Review - Make UP For Ever HD Microfinish Powder


A universal translucent finishing powder to be applied over foundation or worn alone. $30.00


This could be the best $30 I have spent in a long time, I have been hearing and reading the hype about this powder so I HAD to get some. Since this is silica powder, to the touch it feels different than anything else I have used, it's so light, you will be shocked. This goes on so light and sheerly that you won’t feel a thing but you will see the results. I get a wonderful finish that doesn’t look powdery or over-matte. My skin is matte and but it’s natural looking, this is not a china doll matte but a matte that blends with my complexion. I find that it helps in hiding the imperfections with a gentle glide of my kabuki brush. I will tell you that the container is small but you will only need to apply in small doses. For me, I wear sunscreen daily, I know I am protecting myself but the one and only downfall is that my skin can look oily, even though I wear oil-free sunscreen. This quickly remedies the situation and it lasts through the day. I am not popping into the loo for oil control & dabbing my face with more powder. This is also GREAT for the summer, it’s hot out there but you don’t have to look overheated. I am sensitive & haven't experienced any reaction, it’s very gentle...

No comments: