Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Review - Rosie Jane - Cheek Gloss


Rosie Jane Cheek Gloss is easy to blend and provides that perfect touch of glossy cheek colour you’ll love. Available in 3 colours suitable for any age and occasion. Cheek Gloss can be used on its own for a quick stroll on the beach or with foundation for a big night out with girls. These glosses won’t loose their shine! Shades available: Rose, Poppy, and Marigold
Price: $24.00

Sheba says: I received this cheek gloss in Marigold as a present. I kept putting it aside as I have become more familiar with powder type blush. However, I decided to give it a try and then forget it. Surprise, I really like it. I won't be putting this anywhere but on my cheeks and maybe on my lips. It applies as easily as you would imagine. Just dab your finger on it, rub some on the tip and then apply it to your cheeks. It gives a very sheer tint which you can darken with more coats of it applied. I was very happy with either one or two dabs. It gives a very nice shiney glow with a hint of color. It looks very natural and that was a surprise to me. I thought I might end up looking like Bozo the Clown with red cheeks. No, it is very muted -- but gives just enough tint for a natural look. I think most of us would be happy with the results. You can go from very natural looking to a more deep tint for evening and still not look really "made up". For the deeper shade you would just apply a few more dabs. You can simply adjust how much you apply to get the desired effect.

No comments: